Corgis are magical.
Inspired by every student whose told they can’t be an artist because it doesn’t “make enough money”.
Pudge turns 3 tomorrow. That means he can buy doggie booze and run for office.
It was a special barkday. He got Bernie’s Burger Bus patty for lunch. And a homemade banana pupcake for dinner.
sorry just had to share from the chatroom tonight.
¿can i have that duck?
Oh no, the all mighty rubber duck
So, introducing to you my Theoracy Project OC: Sun (Fleur)
-I will take some photos and make draws later, I have to sleep-
Sun is currently somekind of indigent. She lives on the streets and she likes this, but sometimes she end up meeting with Yilliuska, the scientist, who traits her like a experiment and is always using her for her tests. Also, Yilli ended up to giving Sun a surname, Fleur, just to have “some another way to indentify her”.
Sun is a bit short and skinny, her hair long and brown and her skin pretty white. Her clothes are usually old, worn-out, and having to use others kind of things anoys her.
She has some scars on the neck and a identification code on her left arm.
She knows she can be cute and that she can get some nice things from people’s pity, but she has a really bad humor and gets angry easily.
Joining Theocracy Proyect! So much fun in the chat room C:
I have seen many people being included in the tag of the project … decided to create this chat room. I think it would be good for those who are mere characters lot to have a place to chat without harassing anyone.
Here is the link, the rules are:
- Respect the members of the Board
- Avoid unnecessary obscene language
- Do not spam
- Ask before making rolplay
- And have fun ~
Image source: Zerochan / Ryosios
Link chatroom: http://us11.chatzy.com/79080141840152
End of comunication for the rebels in the theocracy project.
NO PASSWORD IS REQUIRED
THE chatroom is open again ~
So you want to make an OC?: A Masterpost of Ways to Create, Develop, and Make Good OCs!
i made this masterpost in hopes that it helps you in making your own OCs ah;; it can also apply to developing RP characters i suppose! if you’d like to add more resources then go for it sugar pea (´ヮ`)!
How to Write Better OCs:
- basic tips on how to make your oc even better
- tragic backstory? learn how to write one/make yours great
- writing specific characters
- a wordier, great guide on how to develop your character
- kick out those vague descriptions and make them AWESOME
- how to actually make an OC
- Q&A (to develop characters)
- more Q&As
- giving your character a backstory
- how to write an attractive character
- adding more racial diversity
- avoiding tokenism, AKA, how to add diversity to your cast not just because you “need” it
- writing sexuality and gender expression (doesnt include non binary, if you have a good ref to that, please add on!)
- masterpost on writing more diversity into your story
- cultures of the world
- guides to drawing different ethnicities (not just a great art reference, but also really helpful in appearance descriptions!)
Mary Sue/Gary Stu
- Test to see if your character is a Sue
- Explains subdivisions of Sues/Stus
- Powerful Characters Don’t Have to Be Sues
- villain generator
- need an evil sounding name for your evil character? bam
- villain archetypes
- what’s your villain’s motive for being a villain?
- character perceptions (What your character thinks of themselves and what others think of them)
- how to write strong relationships between two characters
- 8 ways to write better characters and develop their relationships with others
- OCxLove Interest Handbook
- develop your couple with good ol’ Q&A!
- how to write realistic relationships
- how to write relatives for your characters (this is more OC related to a canon character, but will help in writing family members in general)
- 12 common archetypes
- 8 archetypes for male/female characters
- female archetypes (goes pretty indepth from two main categories)
- a list of archetypes
- tips for better design
- basic appearance generator
- pinterest board for character design (includes NSFW and images of skeletons/exposed muscle (?) so tread carefully!)
- clothing ref masterpost
- give your character better powers
- a list of professions
- proactive vs reactive characters
- positive and negative traits
- interest generator
- skills generator
- motivation generator
- 123 ideas for character flaws
- list of phobias
again, this is to help inspire you or help establish your OCs! i hope you get a lot of info and help from this ahh ( ´ ▽ ` )ﾉ